Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Premium Fire Glass by American Fire Glass
Fire Glass is made from tempered glass and manufactured to withstand harsh weather and extreme temperatures without sustaining any damage or discoloration. It also does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash.
Fire Glass, also commonly known as fireplace glass or fire pit glass, can be used in fireplaces & fire pits both indoor & outdoor, in landscaping, aquariums, & even in art projects! The maintenance is also little-to-none with just a simple rinse of a 50:50 water/vinegar mix.
Fire Glass is not just beautiful to look at, it’s also extremely practical. Use Fire Glass to cover the entire floor of the fire feature to hide any unseemly pies or tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces & fire pits. We recommend to completely cover your burner and then add about 1-2 inches of fire glass on top of that.
Quarter-Inch Premium Fire Glass
The delicate shining process behind our premium fire glass results in each individual piece containing a smooth, flat reflective side that works almost like a mirror, allowing each piece to twinkle in the flames of the fire and in turn makes the glass almost as much of a spectacle as the flames themselves. Fire glass does not only look amazing at night under the flames of a fire, but during the day as well.
As soon as the sun rises, its rays reflect off the glossy sides of the glass and permit an entrancing spectacle at any time of any day.
This size fire glass appears to most efficiently be used when connected to natural gas rather than propane (though propane still produces normal results), which is why ¼” fire glass is commonly used in interior fireplaces.
· Material: Color-infused, non-tumbled, tempered glass engineered to perfection
· In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
· Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
· Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
· Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
· Can be used in landscaping, ponds and gardening
· Low maintenance & Easy to use on many different settings
· Each UNIT comes with 10 pounds of 1/4" thick fire glass